Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is a special day. Today, is the day that God chose to bring a very special woman into this world...my mom. I can't say enough about this woman. She's my world. I love her more than my words can ever express. She has set before me the example of what a strong and perserverant woman is. Whenever things get a little rough for me as a mom and wife, I look back at my childhood and remember the way my mom handled those situations and her actions then, inspire and motivate me today. She is such a giving, unselfish, strong, and very funny person. I just pray to God to allow and bless me with all her positive attributes so that I can be as wonderful a Mother and Grandmother(when my time comes), the way she is. She's just awesome! She Rocks! I love you Mami! Happy Birthday!

7 comments:

bwgayoso said...

Margie, I hope your Mom had a great bday!

BTW, you look just like her ; )

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Blog... Hope your Mother has a great day!

Damaris said...

GIRL...you rock..like I said in my last post...
YOU HAVE THE BEST MOM IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD..HE, HEE, HA!!
happy birhday mami!
HUGS!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your Mami!!!

Ady said...

What a beautiful post... Happy Birthday to your mami...

Anonymous said...

Your mother is beautiful! I see where your beauty comes from! So glad she's also my MOM! jajaja!
Ely

Anonymous said...

I hope your mom will get on line and see the wonderful things you and your sister said about her. I am sure that it will make her day!
Take care, Michelle P.