Thursday, November 6, 2008

Top of the morning to ya!

(That was for you Emmi). Well, so far I've had a wonderful morning. I walked my baby girl to school and stopped by the park for my little man. The weather is soo beautiful. Nice and cool. At the park I ran into an older couple with their granddaughter. They were the cutest thing. They were Asian and I just totally fell in love with them. They didn't speak any english but they were so sweet. The gentleman saw Caleb and I walking towards the park and he walked all the way from the opposite side of the park to come open the gate for us. Who does that? That was just really nice. Their granddaughter was not even a year old and they were just letting her be a little girl. She was playing with sand, and they were sitting down in the sand with her. I tell you, I just wanted to pick them all up and bring them home with me. Very nice way to start the morning.

My Caleb is so adorable. We get to bond a little more while Alyssa is in school. Today at the park, he went on the slide, and then on the swing...this time for just a few minutes. Then he ran off to a little horse that's there. I sat on a swing and swung myself while I watched him on the horse. (Side note, felt like a kid on the swing and loved it. I'm trying to do more things with and like the kids. Irv's usually the one that acts like a kid with them...athletic wise. It really is fun and it helps me feel younger and alive). Anyways, back to Caleb. He was having so much fun on the horse. While moving back and forth on it he turned around and tells me "look at me mami". When he saw me on the swing, he suddenly stopped what he was doing, climbed off his horse, and ran to me. I asked him "what happened papi?" and he tells me "nothing, I need to push you on your swing". AWWW! How cute is he? I let him "TRY" to push his momma. He felt so important! Que chulo mi nene! Well, then we came home, I came to the office and he grabbed a Cars puzzle to work on in the living room. He put half the puzzle together then left the "sally" part of the puzzle for me to "play with" as it so cutely put it. I can just eat that little boy up!

7 comments:

Damaris said...

Yup. I am helplessly in love with that little man. SIGH. YUuuuup. He makes me happy.
HUGS

Maritza said...

I love your journaling and how you desribe the special moments; priceless

Ady said...

Yes, enjoy your time with them because they grow up so fast and than they don't want to push you on the swing because it's embarassing. Aghhh...

Sharon said...

Your little boy is sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

To my favorite family in the world...You are all inspiring to me. I love you all very much! Hope to one day be like you. :)

P.s. I can finally leave comments again. I don't know what the heck was up with this thing...lol

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all you do for us!!! you are such a special person in our lives (my husband, my son, and myself) We love you dearly and we're happy your dreams are coming true!!! You're such a pro at what you do, you were born to do this... And i love it cuz i get to experience it with you....love you sis!

Anonymous said...

Ohh boy. Is around 11ish at nigh . Very cold in Charlotte but I went on my space and saw your posting with this blog. I am thinking... I can't believe so many of us who know you say similar things about you and your family. I promise I did not! copy from anyone's posting here. haha . I had already written that post.
I am getting teary eyed reading about Caleb. He is amazing. I can feel your love for him , specially now that I am a mom too. I can only imagine how God feels about us.!. I will keep up with this blog. Bueno for all who know me I will be in Miami 12/12 to 12/14.. Love
Jenny... Huete that is